Attractions and Activities
- Secure swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Hiking trails
- Playground for children
- Multisport field
- Swimming in Ardèche river
- Discovering the gorges of the "European Grand Canyon" by canoe-kayak
- Hiking, horse riding and mountain biking
- Rock climbing
- Rafting, canyoning and fishing
- Quad biking
Things To Do During Your Stay
- Discovering Grotte Chauvet-Pont d'Arc, a limestone plateau of the Ardèche river that contains the earliest-known and best-preserved figurative drawings in the world.
- Going to Vallon-Pont-d'Arc.
- Exploring Monts d'Ardèche Natural Regional Park.
- Visiting the typical Ardèche villages of Thines, Balazuc, Labeaume, Rochecolombe, and so on.
- Visiting markets and tasting the local products.
The practicability of the above activities are subject to weather conditions, and are only communicated as an indication.